Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our first Muffin Tin Monday ....er.... Tuesday!

Since today is officially our first, back to the books, day of school, I decided to wait and have our first Muffin Tin Monday lunch today.

The kids really enjoyed the presentation of their lunches. I didn't think it would be enough food for them, but it seemed to be the right amount. This week's theme was - No Theme! I think I will enjoy having the themes. I like a little inspiration to get me thinking creatively.



If you want to liven up your Monday lunches, check out this site for a little inspiration.


And can I just say AHHHHHHHH! I am so glad that we have finally returned to our school routines! The house was lovely and calm, the kids were smiling, everyone was focused and happy. After a long, wet summer of indoor play, we really needed to return to our school activities and routines. I love homeschooling!

No comments: